cannot retrieve my mail through Windows Mail
Whenever I try to receive emails through Windows Mail, the following message comes up.
Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection.
Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity.
Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'mail.comcast.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '+OK message
follows', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F
Then Microsoft Security Essentials comes up with a "Security Essentials detected 1 potential threat and suspended it (Trojan JS/Iframe.AF).
Click Clean Computer and remove this threat"......
But when I click on Clean Computer, it turns green, but I can still NOT receive any emails....the cycle continues...nothing gets resolved
Anwsers to the Problem cannot retrieve my mail through Windows Mail
Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: cannot retrieve my mail through Windows Mail:
How to Fix cannot retrieve my mail through Windows Mail with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Battery Life Monitor Seems To Vary Quite A Bit
,BIOS Defaults Changing
,Basic Question How Do I Imput A Formula To Calculate 5 Or 6 Columns?
,Before Installing Windows 7 I Backed Up All My Files. I Was Running Vista. My Problem Is How Do I Restore My Files From Backup?
,Bibliography And Citation Issues
,Burning Problem Error Code 0x80004005
,BSOD - Kernel Data Inpage Error, Then System Thread Exception Not Handled And Lastly Dpc Watchdog Violation
,Bluetooth Peripherals No Longer Waking Computer From Sleep After Windows 8.1 Upgrade
,C:windowssystem32MFC42u.dll Is Either Not Designed To Run On Windows Or It Contains An Error, Opening MSCONFIG, MMC Or Paint
,Borders Print Onto Labels From Merge
,Can't Download Windows Updates
,Can You Restore Individual Files From A Full Image Backup
,Can MS Reporting Services Be Installed To An Alternate Location Like E:Program Files?
,Can't Download Itunes
,Can't Access Google But All Other Websites Work? PLEASE HELP!!!
,Can't Send Emails Via Windows Mail
,Can't Get To Microsoft Websites
,Can't See The Content In My W7 Recycle Bin
,Can't Reinstall Quicktime And Itunes.
,Can't Open PDF's I Receive In Emails
Read More: Troubleshooting:cannot start up in safe mode
,Solution to Error: Cannot send photo's from the gallery on our regular email like we use to, msn.com?
,Solved Cannot receive email in Outlook 2010
,How to Resolve - Cannot Restore System Image (Windows 7 64-bit)?
,Cannot Open Office 2010 Software
,Can't click some control panel links
,Can one use Microsoft Outlook 2007 on a PC that has Windows 7 64-bit format?
,Cannot connect to any ftp sites IE8/Win7(X64)
,Cannot open a URL link from Outlook 2010 email message unless IE 9 is already open.
,Cannot Move Word Documents